POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with almost all vehicles.
SMART DESIGN - 2.8" Big Size LCD Color Screen. No need to install any APP, you can read codes on the screen. A more comfortable hand feeling, more durable and stronger.
LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPDATE - Lifetime free software updates. Just download the software from the website in the manual.
EXCLUSIVE OBDII DIAGNOSTICS - Scans a vehicle’s engine healthy status. Exclusive O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System(Mode 8), and Advanced On-board Monitoring(Mode 6) make you full control of vehicle running status.
POWERFUL FEATURES - Read & Clear DTCs, Query Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Datastream, Read Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Systems Test, On-board Monitor Test, Read Pending Fault Code, Read Permanent DTC.
Upgraded Version Scanner Features & Functions:
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data C (1996 and newer)
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilanguage menu: English, Spanish, French, German, etc.
- Performs modules present test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current
- OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradeable via internet
- Prints data via PC
Standard Version Features & Functions:
Accessories Included:✓ User's Manual✓ OBD2 Scanner✓ USB cable
- Works on all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II /EOBD compliant including CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO, and KWP2000 protocols
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm Performs continuous DTC scan
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable